Browse this site!
Special TagsApodaca Arrest Associated Press Attorney general Attorney General's Office (United Kingdom) Baja California California Chihuahua Ciudad Juárez Colombia Crime Drug Enforcement Administration Federal Bureau of Investigation Felipe Calderón Guatemala Guzman Illegal drug trade Kidnapping Law Law Enforcement Los Zeta Los Zetas Cartel Mexican Army Mexico MEXICO CITY Mexico State Michoacán Ministry of National Defense Money laundering MONTERREY Morelia Murder National Defense Secretariat National League Nuevo León Organized crime Police Prison Sinaloa Sinaloa Cartel Tamaulipas Texas United State United States Veracruz
- St. Charles Parish crime report, June 17 - NOLA.comSt. Charles Parish crime report, June 17NOLA.comSt. Charles Parish crime report, June 17. Print · Juliet Linderman, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune By Juliet Linderman, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune The Times-Picayune Follow on Twitter on June 17, 2013 at 2:09 PM, updated June 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM. […]
- Judge to determine if boy accused in crime spree will be charged as adult - Fox 59Judge to determine if boy accused in crime spree will be charged as adultFox 59INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.– A 15-year-old accused of a cross-county crime spree that included murder was accused of stealing guns from his family's house and failing previous juvenile probation programs. Juvenile Judge Marilyn Moores concluded a waiver ... […]
- Prince George's County crime report - Washington PostPrince George's County crime reportWashington PostD.C. · Maryland · Virginia · Crime · Education · Obituaries · Transportation · Weather · Blogs & Columns · Blogs & Columns · ian_livingston · PM Update: Staying muggy with greater... Capital Weather Gang | Ian Livingston · fritz_hahn · Chris Cooley's ...and more » […]
- Berkeleyside Police Blotter: Crime in Berkeley, June 6-12 - BerkeleysideBerkeleyside Police Blotter: Crime in Berkeley, June 6-12BerkeleysideThis is a partial list of recent crimes in Berkeley, compiled by Berkeleyside, and based on reports to the Berkeley Police Department unless otherwise noted. See past crime blotters here. (Note to readers: We always appreciate photographs and tips ... […]
- St. John Parish crime report, June 17 - NOLA.comSt. John Parish crime report, June 17NOLA.comBrandy C. Miller, 20, Heron Court, LaPlace, LA, was arrested on 6/14/2013 and booked with simple criminal damage to property and contempt of court. Keith Lesaicherre, 42, West Eight Street, Reserve, LA, was arrested on 6/14/2013 and booked with simple ... […]
- St. Charles Parish crime report, June 17 - NOLA.com
Latest Post Newsalleged daughter of Chapo Guzman up for deportation
Translator Giselle Alejandrina Guzmán Salazar, pleaded guilty to violations of immigration laws in federal court in San Diego, California A federal court in San Diego, California, ordered the immediate deportation of Giselle Alejandrina Guzmán Salazar, alleged daughter of Joaquin “El … Continue reading →USA this is an alert! You must know about!
TranslatorThere is no comparison between President Eisenhower and todays President Obama! Leader versus a non-leader! Eisenhower was of Pennsylvania Dutch ancestry, and was reared in a large family in Kansas, by parents with a robust work ethic and religious background. … Continue reading →One American has got it right! All others don’t have a clue!
TranslatorNUGENT: U.S. sailed off the ‘fiscal cliff’ long ago We created Fedzilla; now it’s time to kill it Only a Fedzillacrat could possibly think raising taxes on the wealthy could accomplish anything toward restoring sanity in the financial insane … Continue reading →Some Shall Depart From the Faith
Translator Some Shall Depart From the Faith When the Redeemer of the world walked among men, many who identified themselves with him as his disciples, afterward forsook him, and became his bitterest enemies. The Saviour tested their faith, and developed … Continue reading →USS Eisenhower, an American aircraft carrier, arrived at the Syrian coast yesterday
TranslatorSigns of War once again as the USA is getting involved in Syrian conflict! The USS Eisenhower, an American aircraft carrier that holds eight fighter bomber squadrons and 8,000 men, arrived at the Syrian coast yesterday in the midst … Continue reading →
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The Truth is what we are looking for, not cover-up or Lies!
Tag Archives: Baja California
TranslatorBaja California; a former Police officer arrested A former city police officer was arrested in Lomas Altas after being linked to the criminal organization led by Victor Javier Serrano Galvan ”G1″ the detainee was identified as Oscar Manuel Castellanos Demara. A former Mexicali Municipal Police officer … Continue reading
Translator Could eradicate arms trafficking, drugs and triggering violence of organized crime in the border areas of the country MEXICO CITY, If established once and for all; a Federal Border Police could eradicate arms trafficking, drugs and triggering violence of organized … Continue reading
TranslatorAccording to Trans-Border Institute at UCSD despite the reduction in 2011, the figure increased overall in the country SAN DIEGO, March 5. – The violence related to drug trafficking on the border between Mexico and the United States fell … Continue reading
Translator Mexicali, Baja California (PH) follow-up and investigation of complaints resulted in the seizure of a significant of an amount of marijuana in several packages, as well as the confiscation of two vehicles in the town of San Felipe. At … Continue reading