Criminals are to be caught,incarcerated and dealth with! They are destroying our society and way of living and they must be stopped!
- Gulf Cartel
- Los Zetas
- Los Zetas Drug Lord-Herbi
- Beltran Leveya
- Joaquin Guzman, alias “El Chapo
- Knights templar shoot-out
- Shoshone Co. family creates watch group to fight crime - KREM.com (subscription) 03/04/2015KREM.com (subscription)Shoshone Co. family creates watch group to fight crimeKREM.com (subscription)SILVER VALLEY, Idaho – A Silver Valley family is so fed up with crime, they are taking matters into their own hands. They have started a neighborhood watch group and are patrolling at night. One of the organizers is a sophomore in high school. He said ...
- Man charged in Tuesday's mini crime spree - Springfield News-Leader 03/04/2015Springfield News-LeaderMan charged in Tuesday's mini crime spreeSpringfield News-LeaderA man is facing five felony charges in connection to Tuesday's mini crime spree in which police say he rammed into a patrol car and carjacked another vehicle in south Springfield. Reynaldo D. Tamayo, 31, has been charged with assaulting a law ...and more »
- Crime Solvers mocks Chesterfield Towne Center 'characters' on Facebook - wtvr.com 03/04/2015wtvr.comCrime Solvers mocks Chesterfield Towne Center 'characters' on Facebookwtvr.comCHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. — Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers is using its Facebook page to help catch people accused of committing crimes. But they're not using “police speak” to do it. In a post made Wednesday afternoon, Crime ...
- Victims of crime want rights stated in Hawaii constitution - West Hawaii Today 03/04/2015Victims of crime want rights stated in Hawaii constitutionWest Hawaii TodayCarvalho is among a group of crime victims pushing Hawaii lawmakers to begin the process of changing the state constitution to spell out the rights of crime victims. In a packed hearing room at the Capitol on Tuesday, the Senate Committee on Judiciary ...
- Violating Ebola quarantine would be a crime under proposal by N.J. lawmaker ... - NJ.com 03/04/2015NJ.comViolating Ebola quarantine would be a crime under proposal by N.J. lawmaker ...NJ.comIf that person is exhibiting symptoms of the disease, he or she could be charged with a fourth degree crime with a sentence of up to 18 months in prison and a fine of up to $10,000. And if the person is found to have spread the disease, he or she can ...
- Shoshone Co. family creates watch group to fight crime - KREM.com (subscription) 03/04/2015
June 07, 2014 By Killer2The alleged head of an infamous Mexican hit squad has become an internet sensation thanks to her looks and risqué social media selfies. According to the Read More »
September 01, 2013 By Killer2Again, cabinet spokesman Segurida presumed that the operation against “The M-10″ no confrontation. Informador Redacción Writing Informer The detainee is a member of the Sinaloa cartel The federal government Read More »
April 18, 2013 By Killer2A group of prostitutes today foiled a robbery using sex toys to fight, prosecutors of Tournai, a town west of Belgium. Women forced to flee the Read More »
March 30, 2013 By Killer2Border Patrol agents assigned to the station Cotulla, Texas, found and rescued 18 people who were hidden and undocumented Agents of the U.S. Border Patrol station Read More »
March 20, 2013 By Killer2LA PAZ, Three people seriously injured was the balance of a fire that consumed the bar called Grandpa’s Cabin, located in this county. Two of the Read More »
Feed Age Certification