Criminals are to be caught,incarcerated and dealth with! They are destroying our society and way of living and they must be stopped!
- Gulf Cartel
- Los Zetas
- Los Zetas Drug Lord-Herbi
- Beltran Leveya
- Joaquin Guzman, alias “El Chapo
- Knights templar shoot-out
- Violent crime spike in Bogalusa sparks action from churches - WWL 10/24/2014WWLViolent crime spike in Bogalusa sparks action from churchesWWLWhile police and the sheriff's office have made arrests in every case, many of those with help from the community, they're asking the public for more help, especially to know when tensions are rising in the community so they can stop the crimes before ...
- Alleged murder getaway driver sentenced in other crime - Zanesville Times Recorder 10/24/2014Zanesville Times RecorderAlleged murder getaway driver sentenced in other crimeZanesville Times RecorderZANESVILLE – A 35-year-old Zanesville man facing life in prison for his alleged involvement in a January murder was sentenced to four years in prison for a separate drug crime in March. Chad Morrison, of 207 Corwin Ave., pleaded guilty Wednesday to ...
- Campaign signs and crime reports — 12 times they crossed paths in 2014 - Washington Post (blog) 10/24/2014Campaign signs and crime reports — 12 times they crossed paths in 2014Washington Post (blog)There are less than two weeks until Election Day. Soundbites are being quipped at a frightening clip. Attack ads are unavoidable. Many people are just learning that all those terrifying, ignored subject lines in their inbox are from political ...
- Smartphone app helps Lakewood residents keep tabs on neighborhood crime ... - The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com 10/24/2014The Plain Dealer - cleveland.comSmartphone app helps Lakewood residents keep tabs on neighborhood crime ...The Plain Dealer - cleveland.comLAKEWOOD, Ohio – Learn about crime in your neighborhood, and get details on new school construction. Details are in today's community news. Crime app: Curious about what types of crime are being committed in your nei
- Does Inequality Cause Crime? - The Atlantic 10/24/2014The AtlanticDoes Inequality Cause Crime?The AtlanticThere's a good amount of research from all over the world that suggests that places with pronounced income inequality are more likely to have high rates of violent crime, a finding that makes intuitive sense: the wider the socioeconomic gap, per Becker ...
- Violent crime spike in Bogalusa sparks action from churches - WWL 10/24/2014
June 07, 2014 By Killer2The alleged head of an infamous Mexican hit squad has become an internet sensation thanks to her looks and risqué social media selfies. According to the Read More »
September 01, 2013 By Killer2Again, cabinet spokesman Segurida presumed that the operation against “The M-10″ no confrontation. Informador Redacción Writing Informer The detainee is a member of the Sinaloa cartel The federal government Read More »
April 18, 2013 By Killer2A group of prostitutes today foiled a robbery using sex toys to fight, prosecutors of Tournai, a town west of Belgium. Women forced to flee the Read More »
March 30, 2013 By Killer2Border Patrol agents assigned to the station Cotulla, Texas, found and rescued 18 people who were hidden and undocumented Agents of the U.S. Border Patrol station Read More »
March 20, 2013 By Killer2LA PAZ, Three people seriously injured was the balance of a fire that consumed the bar called Grandpa’s Cabin, located in this county. Two of the Read More »
Feed Age Certification