Criminals are to be caught,incarcerated and dealth with! They are destroying our society and way of living and they must be stopped!
- Gulf Cartel
- Los Zetas
- Los Zetas Drug Lord-Herbi
- Beltran Leveya
- Joaquin Guzman, alias “El Chapo
- Knights templar shoot-out
- Crime Briefs - Lancaster Eagle Gazette 10/31/2014Lancaster Eagle GazetteCrime BriefsLancaster Eagle Gazette... • Two hunting licenses, a sports bag, clothing, a range finder, bow releases, a tree camera, a tree stand, and ammunition were reported stolen from a Chevrolet Blazer parked in the 1800 block of Riverway Drive between 7 p.m. Tuesday and 6:30 a.m. ...
- Baltimore's crime camera system to expand, recruit private firms - Baltimore Sun 10/31/2014WBAL BaltimoreBaltimore's crime camera system to expand, recruit private firmsBaltimore SunWhen crime cameras were first installed in Baltimore in 2005 under then-Mayor Martin O'Malley, they numbered fewer than 200 and were largely confined to high-crime areas. The city's network has grown to 696, which includes cameras at the East Baltimore .
- Public Records: Crime Report - The Newark Advocate 10/31/2014The Newark AdvocatePublic Records: Crime ReportThe Newark AdvocateEditor's note: Since Oct. 1, Newark Division of Police reports had not been available to the media because of a software change at the police department. The department is continuing to work on fixing the problem and configuring the software appropriately.and more »
- "Serial" Is The Year's Best New Crime Drama (And It's Not On TV) - BuzzFeed News 10/31/2014BuzzFeed News"Serial" Is The Year's Best New Crime Drama (And It's Not On TV)BuzzFeed NewsIt's a better, if more terrifyingly precarious, mystery than anything on television at the moment, and it's all real, a juicier-than-fiction true crime saga on par with Jean-Xavier de Lestrade's miniseries The Staircase. It was easy to
- City police have new tool to help fight crime - WBAL Baltimore 10/31/2014City police have new tool to help fight crimeWBAL BaltimoreCITY HALL AND POLICE BELIEVE BY HAVING THIS NEW TOOL, IT WILL DEFINITELY HELP CUT DOWN ON ANYTHING FROM VIOLENT CRIME TO ILLEGAL DUMPING. ANOTHER BUSY DAY AT THE AVENUE BAKERY ON PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE ...
- Crime Briefs - Lancaster Eagle Gazette 10/31/2014
June 07, 2014 By Killer2The alleged head of an infamous Mexican hit squad has become an internet sensation thanks to her looks and risqué social media selfies. According to the Read More »
September 01, 2013 By Killer2Again, cabinet spokesman Segurida presumed that the operation against “The M-10″ no confrontation. Informador Redacción Writing Informer The detainee is a member of the Sinaloa cartel The federal government Read More »
April 18, 2013 By Killer2A group of prostitutes today foiled a robbery using sex toys to fight, prosecutors of Tournai, a town west of Belgium. Women forced to flee the Read More »
March 30, 2013 By Killer2Border Patrol agents assigned to the station Cotulla, Texas, found and rescued 18 people who were hidden and undocumented Agents of the U.S. Border Patrol station Read More »
March 20, 2013 By Killer2LA PAZ, Three people seriously injured was the balance of a fire that consumed the bar called Grandpa’s Cabin, located in this county. Two of the Read More »
Feed Age Certification