Criminals are to be caught,incarcerated and dealth with! They are destroying our society and way of living and they must be stopped!
- Gulf Cartel
- Los Zetas
- Los Zetas Drug Lord-Herbi
- Beltran Leveya
- Joaquin Guzman, alias “El Chapo
- Knights templar shoot-out
- Sign honoring 4 slain Oakland officers knocked down - SFGate (blog) 12/20/2014SFGate (blog)Sign honoring 4 slain Oakland officers knocked downSFGate (blog)Someone knocked down and vandalized on Friday a sign on Interstate 580 that honors the four Oakland police officers who were shot and killed in 2009, the deadliest day in the department's history. The sign, which sits on the eastbound shoulder near the ...and more »
- Crime in NYC Drops Even as Tactics Draw Criticism - ABC News 12/20/2014New York Daily News (blog)Crime in NYC Drops Even as Tactics Draw CriticismABC NewsEven as New York's police department takes heat for its tactics in the outrage over the Eric Garner chokehold case, year-end crime statistics show two clear trends: low-level arrests are holding steady and overall crime continues to fall. The numbers ...Crime rates fall d
- Crime Stoppers - Beloit Daily News 12/20/2014Crime StoppersBeloit Daily NewsAnyone who has information about the whereabouts of Ducharme is asked to call the Greater Beloit Area Crime Stoppers at 608-362-7463 or 36-CRIME. All callers may remain anonymous and Crime Stoppers does not have Caller ID. Callers may be eligible ...and more »
- Public records: Crime report - The Newark Advocate 12/20/2014The Newark AdvocatePublic records: Crime reportThe Newark AdvocateProperty was reported damaged at a residence on the 300 block of Pierson Boulevard before 1:30 a.m. Thursday. A person tried to use counterfeit bills at a business on the first block of Union Street before 2 a.m. Thursday. Property was reported damaged ...
- Gloucester Township woman's murder leads South Jersey crime roundup | Dec ... - NJ.com 12/20/2014NJ.comGloucester Township woman's murder leads South Jersey crime roundup | Dec ...NJ.comSusan D. Johnson, 59, of Gloucester Township was found dead in Evesham Township late last week after having been reported missing by co-workers. Police have charged a house guest living with Johnson, Miguel Angel Diaz, 30, in her murder.
- Sign honoring 4 slain Oakland officers knocked down - SFGate (blog) 12/20/2014
June 07, 2014 By Killer2The alleged head of an infamous Mexican hit squad has become an internet sensation thanks to her looks and risqué social media selfies. According to the Read More »
September 01, 2013 By Killer2Again, cabinet spokesman Segurida presumed that the operation against “The M-10″ no confrontation. Informador Redacción Writing Informer The detainee is a member of the Sinaloa cartel The federal government Read More »
April 18, 2013 By Killer2A group of prostitutes today foiled a robbery using sex toys to fight, prosecutors of Tournai, a town west of Belgium. Women forced to flee the Read More »
March 30, 2013 By Killer2Border Patrol agents assigned to the station Cotulla, Texas, found and rescued 18 people who were hidden and undocumented Agents of the U.S. Border Patrol station Read More »
March 20, 2013 By Killer2LA PAZ, Three people seriously injured was the balance of a fire that consumed the bar called Grandpa’s Cabin, located in this county. Two of the Read More »
Feed Age Certification