Criminals are to be caught,incarcerated and dealth with! They are destroying our society and way of living and they must be stopped!
- Gulf Cartel
- Los Zetas
- Los Zetas Drug Lord-Herbi
- Beltran Leveya
- Joaquin Guzman, alias “El Chapo
- Knights templar shoot-out
- Paterson police reaching out to neighboring towns in anti-crime effort - NorthJersey.com 07/30/2014Paterson police reaching out to neighboring towns in anti-crime effortNorthJersey.comPaterson police officials have taken the first steps toward creating a regional law enforcement task force that would encompass towns that border the city, echoing a more comprehensive anti-crime initiative announced Monday to share law enforcement and ...
- During Chicago's 1990s Crime Wave, A Rush To Judgment? - NPR 07/30/2014During Chicago's 1990s Crime Wave, A Rush To Judgment?NPRChicago police faced an epidemic of crime — and, with it, pressure to solve high-profile cases. Linda Wertheimer talks with reporter Nicholas Schmidle about a murder case and his New Yorker piece.
- Education and crime over the life cycle - OUPblog (blog) 07/30/2014OUPblog (blog)Education and crime over the life cycleOUPblog (blog)Crime is a hot issue on the policy agenda in the United States. Despite a significant fall in crime levels during the 1990s, the costs to taxpayers have soared together with the prison population. The US prison population has doubled since the early ...and more »
- Heather Yakin: With forfeiture, crime doesn't pay, but it costs - Times Herald-Record 07/30/2014Heather Yakin: With forfeiture, crime doesn't pay, but it costsTimes Herald-RecordHorror stories have been circulating. There was the guy who was traveling from Colorado with his $50,000 life savings in cash only to have it seized by police in Nebraska, who took his point of origin on the trip as evidence of drug dealing, although ...
- Ask Sacto 911 crime Q&A: What happened to man accused of mortgage fraud in ... - Sacramento Bee 07/30/2014Ask Sacto 911 crime Q&A: What happened to man accused of mortgage fraud in ...Sacramento BeeDo you have any information regarding Leonard Williams, indicted in Sacramento on money laundering, real estate fraud and tax evasion? – Missy, Sacramento. A federal jury in Sacramento on July 24 convicted Leonard E. Williams, 52, of conspiracy to ...and more »
- Paterson police reaching out to neighboring towns in anti-crime effort - NorthJersey.com 07/30/2014
June 07, 2014 By Killer2The alleged head of an infamous Mexican hit squad has become an internet sensation thanks to her looks and risqué social media selfies. According to the Read More »
September 01, 2013 By Killer2Again, cabinet spokesman Segurida presumed that the operation against “The M-10″ no confrontation. Informador Redacción Writing Informer The detainee is a member of the Sinaloa cartel The federal government Read More »
April 18, 2013 By Killer2A group of prostitutes today foiled a robbery using sex toys to fight, prosecutors of Tournai, a town west of Belgium. Women forced to flee the Read More »
March 30, 2013 By Killer2Border Patrol agents assigned to the station Cotulla, Texas, found and rescued 18 people who were hidden and undocumented Agents of the U.S. Border Patrol station Read More »
March 20, 2013 By Killer2LA PAZ, Three people seriously injured was the balance of a fire that consumed the bar called Grandpa’s Cabin, located in this county. Two of the Read More »
Feed Age Certification